Friday 16 September 2011

Drive - Official Trailer

  


I am a huge fan of Nicolas Winding Refn's previous film Bronson with the incredible Tom Hardy in and so I am extremely excited to see his new film Drive. The director's music choices are always sublime and just from this trailer it seems he has nailed it again. With talented actors (Ryan Gosling and Mad Men's stunning Christina Hendricks) and a stylish vision Drive should hopefully exceed expectations. I am lucky enough to be going to a preview screening on Sunday so my review will be up soon after that for you to read my thoughts and Drive is released in cinemas nationwide on the 23rd September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lockdown film recommendation: Dumbo (1941) U

Many of you are probably familiar with the Dumbo story, especially  due to the 2019 release of Tim Burton’s CGI laden remake.  Consider...